Writebox - Policies
ID and Password
- We don't store your Dropbox and Google Drive password. (We don't have access to this information.)
- We store your OAuth token for Dropbox and Google Drive in our server.
- We store a cookie in your browser to maintain your Writebox session.
- We store your e-mail address for Dropbox and Google Drive in our server. This is for you to identify what account you use on Writebox.
- Writebox accesses your file contents, file name and folder tree through Dropbox/Google API.
- We don't store your file contents in our server, we save it in your local cache.
- We don't read your file contents, we just convert the file encoding to show characters correctly.
- We store the filepath of the file you last opened in Writebox in our server. This is for syncing the last edited file across devices.
- We collect analytics data through Google Analytics when you use Writebox. This is used only for service improvement.
- We don't track individual users.